Friday 14 June 2013

French Provincial Shabby Hall Table

Perfect place for all my teacups!
I'm so happy to finally reveal my latest project as this one seemed to take a little longer than the others.

I saw this little beauty on Gum Tree looking a little worse for wear. And as usual, I forgot to take a real 'before' photo- I realised when I had nearly finished sanding so you can just see the original colour on the left of the drawer.


Here is the 'Before' photo...

I immediately loved the shape and could see the potential. My friend Penny always suggests white legs, timber top so I thought I would go for it. After some sanding I used a spray primer. It's much easier to get into all those nooks and crannies on the legs. Then three coats of my favourite white enamel paint by British Paints, applied with a brush. To finish the piece I used the same cedar stain that I used to finish my turquoise table. Check out my sales page for details of how it could be yours!

I would love to have a whole heap of furniture in this style, but I would love to see in your comments: What dream piece of furniture would you love to own?


And here is the After!

Don't forget to like my Facebook page Retro Vintage Love (just search for it and you should find me easily), you can also follow me on Pinterest- Retro Vintage Love Furniture
 


 


 

1 comment:

  1. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. French Modern Furniture

    ReplyDelete